Friday, November 7, 2008

MINT (ie: refreshing aspect supporting my realization)

So what do people buy during recession anyway? MINT mental note for future:
  • Soup
  • Pets & Pet Products
  • Guns
I'm interested in seeing how K-mart does this season (Inexpensive cashmere, electronics, and layaway have my wheels turning). I'm getting some positive vibes, although I'd never put my money in a retail establishment right now. I should add K-mart to my TraderPlanet watchlist.
___________

One of my favorite family members is a communist. However, he lives on a commune ( it makes sense to him). And he loves it- hell, I love it (the farm that is). I just also love happen to love Crest toothpaste *trying to imagine a world with only one brand of toothpaste that's not Crest* Scary.
MINT: Communists can be some awesome people.
___________

I apologize for my last post. It was indeed a realization, however the refreshment aspect (the MINT) was highly lacking. The MINT I was trying to get across is that if the only difference in market performance between the presidential candidates is one quarter, I would much rather have a president who is respected by the world rather than one no one trusts. I like his words, his spirit and his enthusiasm. I like this (never before felt by me) pride in our president elect. I'm excited for the future of our country! There was honestly a point in my life, during the Clinton admin believe it or not, that I could not invision myself staying, living, in the United States past the age of 18- none the less being proud of the US! Sad but true.

Then I found out that Barak was raised in Hawai'i! Now there's a refreshing realization!! Everything is gonna be jus fine.

No comments: