Monday, March 9, 2009

Who is That Girl?


Do you instantly know who I'm referring to? Just to our right of that man? The one with the sass, with her hand on her hip. She is an inspiration, she is a smile in a sea of frowns, she is what I strive to imitate!

This photo was taken during the depression, about 30 minutes from where I live. Everyone is waiting in line at a soup kitchen.

I think I want to make her the 2009 cucumberwater mascot! But, she will need a name- and I'm open for suggestions! (Unless of course, you happen to know who this girl really is, which in that case, she will go by her real name). Hazel is already taken.

MINT: There is always a bright side!

1 comment:

puneetcompany said...

I can see many Radiant faces there !!!

Looks like " The Innocence "..creates "Indifference".. which leads to Emotional Effervescence " ......

But to me..the Girl in the picture is " Vista" !!!

Love peace & Blessings...
Sunny !